Checking into the hotel, the traveler expects comfortable conditions, excellent service, cleanliness, fresh and delicious food. Unfortunately, not all hotels are ready to meet these requirements.
How to avoid unpleasant surprises? What are the hidden nuances to pay attention to?
The greatest number of complaints from hotel customers are caused by two things:
Not all hotels, even large ones, have their own restaurant with cuisine and staff. If there is no kitchen, ready-made food delivered by guests is delivered from any third-party catering company, and the hotel is simply heated.
Hotel Zatyshok has its own restaurant and is ready to delight its guests with fresh breakfasts and original dishes of Podolian cuisine.
The traveler needs to know about the things whose cleanliness needs special attention in hotel rooms:
1. Door handles and switches. They should be periodically wiped with antibacterial agents. Obsolete dirt on the handles is unacceptable.
2. TV remote control. Not all hotels maids wipe this device, although it is often used in rooms. Unfortunately, not all guests can remember their own hygiene. Therefore, it is better not to forget to wash your hands after using the remote control.
3. Carpet and bedspread. Hotel staff often change the bed linen and clean upholstered furniture. It is also important that they do not forget to thoroughly clean carpets and blankets.
4. Bathroom, shower and toilet. In rooms with high humidity, an ideal environment for fungi and bacteria is formed. The bathroom needs careful cleaning with special tools.
5. Cups, glasses, water jug. Make sure the hotel staff do a good wash of all dishes.
At the Zatyshok Hotel we strictly follow the rules of cleanliness and try to make your stay always pleasant!